ADULT FACE MASKS NON-MEDICAL – Canadian Legion
The times right now may be difficult, but the Royal Canadian Legion is dedicated to providing as much support as we can to help the needy.
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
Wearing a NON-MEDICAL MASK may be helpful in protecting others around you.
The times right now may be difficult, but the Royal Canadian Legion is dedicated to providing as much support as we can to help those who need it most. Wearing a non-medical mask has not been proven to protect the person wearing it. However, it may be helpful in protecting others around you by providing another way to prevent respiratory droplets from contaminating other people or surfaces.
The facemask should only be used in addition to other preventative measures, and while following these guidelines:
• Wash your hands immediately before putting it on and immediately after taking it off
• Avoid touching your face while using it
• Change it as soon as it gets damp or soiled
• Make sure it fits your face well (no gaps)
• Never share it with others
• Put it directly in the washing machine after use (cloth masks can be laundered with other items using a hot cycle, and then dried thoroughly)
• Continue practicing good hand hygiene
Outside – 100% poly twill 220 gm
Inside – 100% polyester mesh
Made in Canada
Share This Product, Choose Your Platform!