All American 1930 – 15.5qt Pressure Cooker/Canner (The 915) – Exclusive Metal-to-Metal Sealing System – Easy to Open & Close – Suitable for Gas, Electric, or Flat Top Stoves – Made in the USA
All American 1930 - 15.5qt Pressure Cooker/Canner (The 915) - Exclusive Metal-to-Metal Sealing System - Easy to Open & Close - Suitable for Gas, Electric, or Flat Top Stoves - Made in the USA
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
- PRESSURE COOKER + CANNER – All American 1930 Pressure Cookers/Canners offer an easy solution for home canning. The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, vegetables & fruits. Holds approx. 10 pint jars or 7 quart jars.
- METAL-TO-METAL SEAL – Only All American 1930 Pressure Cookers/Canners feature an exclusive, precision machined, metal-to-metal sealing system. Positive action clamping locks form a steam-tight seal without any costly-to-replace gaskets.
- EASY TO USE – Since our seal doesn’t use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened & closed. Each model also features an easy-to-read steam gauge, an easy-to-clean satin finish, and a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control.
- DURABLE – From the sturdy phenolic top handle to the double-thickness edges that provide additional protection on points of heaviest wear, this pressure cooker/canner is built to last.
- FROM OUR FAMILY, TO YOURS – All American 1930 is a family-owned company focused on quality manufacturing above all else. We take pride in casting high-quality products that families can cherish for generations to come.