AMPLock U-BRP2 | Heavy Duty Trailer Lock for 2″ Ball Coupler | Patented 2-Parts Trailer Coupler Lock for Enclosed Trailer, RV and Boat Trailer | Fits 2″ Ball Trailer Coupler with Flat Lip Design Only
AMPLock U-BRP2 | Heavy Duty Trailer Lock for 2" Ball Coupler | Patented 2-Parts Trailer Coupler Lock for Enclosed Trailer, RV and Boat Trailer | Fits 2" Ball Trailer Coupler with Flat Lip Design Only
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
- THE ULTIMATE LOCK FOR TRAILERS – Protect your Trailers, RVs and Boat Trailer with custom-fit trailer lock made of 10 pounds of high-end raw materials (North American-sourced). U-BRP2 is a heavy duty lock for 2” trailer coupler independently tested against an entire toolbox. Highly reliable, rust resistant and easy to operate with our push-and-lock system.
- EXTREMELY DETERRENT – The U-BRP2 will fit only 2″ ball couplers with a flat lip design (refer to pictures). AMPLock has developed patented and unique design locks based on the specific size and shape of hitching systems to provide a huge amount of deterrence. The lock acts like an armored skin of metal around the coupler with its 2-parts building: a thick ball lock engineered to fit your hitch ball with surgical precision, and a heavy shield as external protection.
- ENGINEERED WITH HIGH-END MATERIALS – The Lock combines heavy-duty metals with best mechanical properties for high stake security applications: A thick ball made of stainless steel holding a complex locking mechanism strategically placed into its core to resist lockpicking tools and completed by a rotative face to prevent drill attacks. The second part is made of hardened ductile cast iron for a reliable construction that slows-down cutting attempts and makes all brute-force attacks ineffective.
- HIGH-RESISTANCE LOCK – TheLockPickingLawyer has called it “one of the beefiest trailer locks he’s ever seen.” When it is impossible to know what type of tool will be used during an attack, our patented ball coupler lock is one of the very few that has been tested against: angle grinders, reciprocating saws, massive and repeated impacts, torch cutting, liquid nitrogen, drills and picks, crowbars, and so on.
- MADE IN TRANSPARENCY – Manufactured in Canada by the family-owned company, AMPLock’s are designed to provide increased resistance and durability with high-quality locks distinctive features, maximized by 30 years of experience in high-precision CNC machining industry.