Belleville C300 ST 8 Inch Army OCP ACU Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boots For Men – Coyote Brown Cattlehide Leather Boots Safety Rated For Electrical Hazards (EH), Coyote – 3 W
Belleville C300 ST 8 Inch Army OCP ACU Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boots For Men - Coyote Brown Cattlehide Leather Boots Safety Rated For Electrical Hazards (EH), Coyote - 3 W
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
- 8-INCH (STANDARD MILITARY HEIGHT) COYOTE BROWN military boots for wear with OCP (Operational Camouflage Pattern) ACU (Army Combat Uniform) by US Army, US Air Force, and US Space Force personnel. Complies with AR 670-1, AFI 36-2903, and SPFGM2020-36-01
- DURABLE CATTLEHIDE LEATHER BOOTS with highly breathable abrasion-resistant 1000 denier Cordura nylon fabric keep your feet cool in hot weather
- STEEL SAFETY TOE BOOTS certified ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 for impact and compression protection and EH rated for Electrical Hazard protection
- HIGHLY CUSHIONED POLYURETHANE MIDSOLE absorbs impact shocks as the foot strikes the ground
- 100% RUBBER VIBRAM SIERRA OUTSOLE with medium tread and multidirectional lugs provides all-terrain tactical traction
- SINGLE-DENSITY MOLDED COMFORT INSERT made with strategic concentrations of polyurethane is removable for easy cleaning and replacement
- VANGUARD DIRECT-ATTACH CONSTRUCTION provides durable bond between upper and outsole and athletic shoe comfort and fit in a combat boot
- BELLEVILLE C300 ST run about one full size larger than your running shoe size, which means that you should order one size down. If you wear a size 10, consider purchasing size 9 Belleville C300 ST military boots for men
- BERRY AMENDMENT COMPLIANT C300 ST boots are completely American made and sourced. Skilled craftsmen and women at Belleville’s Illinois factory make these American boots with American leather from American cows that eat American grass
Share This Product, Choose Your Platform!