Earlywood 10 inch Handmade Cooking Utensil for Kitchen, Multi-Purpose Wood Scraper and Egg Turner, Cast Iron Scraper and Wood Saute Spatula – Made in USA – Jatoba
Earlywood 10 inch Handmade Cooking Utensil for Kitchen, Multi-Purpose Wood Scraper and Egg Turner, Cast Iron Scraper and Wood Saute Spatula - Made in USA - Jatoba
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
- OUR MOST USEFUL WOODEN UTENSIL FOR KITCHENS. It’s a pancake flipper, an egg spatula, a wood skillet scraper, a beef chopper, a garlic crusher, and a wooden bench scraper. These are just a few of the things you’ll find yourself busting this utensil out for.
- THE EGG SPECIALIST. People come back to us again and again to tell us how great these short wood spatulas are for eggs. The sharp flat front lifts a wide path of eggs so they can cook instead of burn. Slide the scraper right under half of your omelet and fold it over in one piece.
- ROCK SOLID. I’m 6’2″ and 190 lbs. I have purposefully tried to break these before and I can’t come close. That’s why they make the perfect garlic crusher, kitchen scraper, and wooden cooking utensil. The half inch thick hand rounded tail end is comfortable to hold when you are cooking like you mean it!
- ETHICALLY SOURCED WOODS. At Earlywood, we use only ethically sourced, sustainable, and all-natural materials. Each of our woods is carefully hand selected for quality, aesthetics, and longevity. Our scraper is available in four woods.
- HANDCRAFTED IN AMERICA WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY. All our wooden utensils are hand crafted here in Montana, USA and are covered by a lifetime warranty. That’s how strongly we stand by their quality. Washing by hand is the recommended product care for longevity.