La Pavoni Stradavari Espresso Machine
La Pavoni was founded in 1905 shortly after Desiderio Pavoni invented and patented the very first espresso machine.
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
La Pavoni was founded in 1905 shortly after Desiderio Pavoni invented and patented the very first espresso machine. La Pavoni has since improved upon their first espresso machine designs, but has continued the tradition of creating high quality, Italian-made espresso machines crafted with premium materials. In addition to their espresso machines, La Pavoni also offers great coffee grinders.
- Perfect for home use; a great addition to any kitchen
- Easy-to-use hands-on lever and piston operation
- Makes 8 cups of espresso (2-ounce servings)
- Makes espresso and steams milk with the greatest of ease
- Brewing temperature monitored by internal thermostat
- Traditional steam wand allows you to easily create thick, rich foam, and heated milk for lattes and cappuccinos
- Lever-based operation allows you to control the final product and lets you craft the perfect, personalized espresso
- Recessed power switch and power button
Share This Product, Choose Your Platform!