Handmade Slotted Spurtle – Lancaster Cast Iron 11.5? Wooden Cooking Utensil, Made in the USA
Handmade Slotted Spurtle - Lancaster Cast Iron 11.5? Wooden Cooking Utensil, Made in the USA
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
- 11.5” slotted spurtle made by Amish craftsmen and artisans in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Made from American black cherry, sustainably harvested and designed for use in your kitchen
- Originally invented in Scotland in the 15th century, spurtles were designed for stirring porridge. Lancaster spurtles are excellent tools for making oatmeal, stirring broths, soups, and stews, as well as straining pasta, and whisking batters.
- Our all-natural cherry wood spurtles can be used on any cooking surface including non-stick, cast iron, and stainless steel.
- Clean spurtles by handwashing with warm soapy water and towel dry before storage. Maintain your wooden spoons with food-grade mineral oil for a lifetime of use in your kitchen
- Designed for a long life of use in your kitchen, all Lancaster Cast Iron products are backed with a limited lifetime warranty