Lancaster Cast Iron Leather Pot Holder – Double Layered, Handmade Hot Pot Holders – Best Kitchen Hot Pads/Potholders – Made in The USA
Lancaster Cast Iron Leather Pot Holder - Double Layered, Handmade Hot Pot Holders - Best Kitchen Hot Pads/Potholders - Made in The USA
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
- FUNCTIONAL AND DECORATIVE – Made with authentic American leather, these handmade pot holders are the perfect size for pulling pies out of the oven, as pot holders for pan handles for frying eggs, and any other kitchen activity that requires a heat resistant. They work well with cast iron skillets, stainless steel pots, and glassware. The hand hammered leather hoop makes them a decorative addition to any kitchen wall when not in use.
- BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO ANY KITCHEN – These elegantly designed leather pot holders are hand crafted to make cooking in your kitchen more enjoyable. Starting out as a beautiful dark brown, each leather hot pan holder will develop a natural and unique patina over time. One of the primary reasons that people fall in love with using real leather, the natural absorption of oils will cause your pot holder to develop a stunning range of browns through continued use in your kitchen.
- HEAT RESISTANT – Soft, Flexible and Offer protection from high heat when cooking or baking. A double layer of leather provides enough thickness to withstand heat while remaining flexible for comfortable use. These are the best kitchen hot pads for removing hot meals from the stove or oven. Note, these leather potholders are for protecting your hand while holding a hot pot or cast iron skillet. They are not designed for use protecting counters or tables from hot pots or pans.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY COOK – These cute potholders make a wonderful gift for friends and family at Christmas, Birthdays, Mothers Day, Weddings, and Bridal Showers. These leather hot pot holders are perfect for both the amateur chef and the professional chef.
- MADE IN AMERICA – Handmade in Amish country, Pennsylvania by skilled craftsman. Bringing tradition back to your kitchen with an iconic design, leather pot holders are made by hand in Lancaster, Pennsylvania from the highest quality American leather.