Meinl 16″ Trash Stack Cymbal Pair with Holes – Classics Custom Brilliant – Made In Germany, 2-YEAR WARRANTY (CC16-STK)
Meinl 16" Trash Stack Cymbal Pair with Holes - Classics Custom Brilliant - Made In Germany, 2-YEAR WARRANTY (CC16-STK)
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
- 16” Classics Custom trash stack (pair) — this stack is packed with aggressive cut to boost your sound with trashy effects — tighten their tension for a quick attack or loosen for a fat sound — the holes dry the cymbals out and shorten their sustain
- Brilliant finish and fully lathed — to deliver as much shimmering cut as possible, these cymbals feature a highly reflective brilliant finish with fully lathed surfaces on both sides — the combination of lathing and buffing delivers a classic, clean sound
- Explosive cymbals for power players — Classics Custom cymbals open up to deliver an energetic drive at loud dynamics, making them a sure bet for high octane styles like rock and metal
- Made from B10 bronze alloy — consisting of 90% copper and 10% tin, B10 bronze has a uniform sound that packs a punch and cuts through dense mixes easily — this alloy is ideal for heavier hitters that need a balanced sound with plenty of volume
- A stunning shine — not only does the mirror-like finish shape the sound of the cymbal, it will also add a stunning look to your kit — the look will last a lifetime of playing, traveling and buffing (for those of us who want our gear looking brand new)
- Made in Germany with 100% renewable energy — Classics Custom cymbals are made in our German factory with a lathe formed profile, precision hammering, mirror smooth surface and a brilliant finish — we use 100% renewable energy to make our cymbals
- Manufacturer disclaimer — typographical or grammatical errors found in the bullet point or description text on this product page are a result of this site’s system and are neither the fault of the manufacturer nor marketplace sellers
Share This Product, Choose Your Platform!