Music Hall Turntable with Carbon-Fiber Tonearm and Goldring Eroica
Music Hall MMF9.3 Turntable with Carbon-Fiber Tonearm and Goldring Eroica LX Cartridge (Walnut)
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
power supply 15V / 0-0.8mA DC universal power supply power connection 100 – 240 Volt 50 or 60 Hz standby power consumption < 1 W speeds 33 1⁄3 & 45 rpm electronic speed change wow and flutter ± 0.10 % speed deviation ± 0.06% rumble max > – 73 db effective tonearm length 9 in. (230 mm) tonearm weight 250 g (without counterweight) effective tonearm mass 8.5 g overhang 18 mm product specifications w18.25″ x d13.25″ x h7.25″ weight 40 lbs. pkg.
About this item
- With The Goldring Eroica LX Cartridge. THE MUSIC HALL MMF-9.3 WALNUT TURNTABLE IS A TWO SPEED, BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE TRIPLE PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL. IT FEATURES A GORGEOUS AND CLASSIC-LOOKING WALNUT REAL WOOD VENEER FINISH.
- The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components: platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge, on the top platform, from the adjustable tip-toe feet and wiring, which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor and speed controls are isolated on their own vibration damping base and completely decoupled from the turntable. Sorbothane hemispheres separate each of the three platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping.
- music hall’s unique triple plinth construction. classic-looking walnut real wood veneer finish. one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm. counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper. completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge.
- motor sits on its own resonance damping puck. Goldring Eroica LX low-output moving-coil cartridge with Gyger II line contact stylus ($795 value) – the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted. inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet, fluid operation. non resonant, 1” thick acrylic platter. soft felt platter mat.
- high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable. adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups. low noise fully manual belt drive design. built-in round spirit level for proper leveling. dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included. excellent instruction manual and easy assembly.