Nambe Copper Canyon Bowl, 10”
Size:10-Inch Due to subtly varying verdigris (green patina), each piece is unique, a sculpture of contrasting color and texture.
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 10 x 4.25 inches|
About this item
- ONE OF A KIND ART PIECE: Due to subtly varying verdigris (green patina), each piece is unique, a sculpture of contrasting color and texture. Designer Lisa Smith scallops the rim in a symmetrical pattern, and emphasizes the scallops’ rhythm with ridged, wave-like verdigris sloping down to the bowl’s flat bottom.
- INSPIRED BY NATURE: Designer Lisa Smith has been inspired by her many trips to the canyons of the southwest. These canyons are carved from water and wind. The coppery sand and desert flora are referenced by the copper and verdigris on the ripples and ridges of Nambe’s new Copper Canyon Collection.
- ARTIST OF MANY TALENTS: Lisa Smith has a New York-based, award-winning consultancy offering design services and engineering/manufacturing alliances in the areas of furniture and housewares working with national and international companies. The products function in a variety of environments –home, office, education, hospitality, and healthcare.
- MUSEUM QUALITY DESIGN: Recognized for its award-winning designs for more than 60 years, Nambe’s commitment to timeless beauty, artistic integrity and uncompromising quality is evident in the brand’s collection of serve ware, barware, home décor and gift items. Nambe collaborates with the world’s most esteemed designers to develop products that bring function and style into the home.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Nambe Copper Canyon Bowl, 10”. 10″ D. x 4.25″ H, 2.5 quart capacity. Transitional/Mid-Century Modern décor Style. Made of copper-coated Nambe alloy with clear protective coating. To clean, hand wash with soap and water. Designed by Lisa
Share This Product, Choose Your Platform!