SPEED TIGER Carbide Tapered End Mill- CNC Carving Bits, Ball Tip R0.5, 1/4″Shank 3″OVL for Wood/Alloy Steels/Hardened Steels
SPEED TIGER Carbide Tapered End Mill- CNC Carving Bits, Ball Tip R0.5, 1/4"Shank 3"OVL for Wood/Alloy Steels/Hardened Steels
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
- GENERAL APPLICATION CUTTER – Speed Tiger carbide tools excel at working wood, aluminum, copper, carbon steels (~HB225), alloy steels (HB225~325), pre-hardened steels (up to HRC45), hardened Steels (HRC40~45), cast iron
- Tip Radius: 0.5mm, Cutting Length: 1-1/4″, Shank Diameter: 1/4″, Full Length: 3”, Single Side Angle: 4.82 Degree
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR HARD MATERIALS – Cutter is made of Micro Grain Carbide that is very tough, resists wear and offers high cutting performance
- nACo COATING – Titanium aluminum silicon nitride (AlTiSiN) coating lubricates the end mill for stability at high temperature and superior wear resistance at high cutting speeds, offering better heat resistance than TiAlN, TiN or TiCN coatings
- HIGH-QUALITY – Flutes ground by a world-class ISO-9001 Factory; Great performance at a competitive price.