TOGGLER SNAPTOGGLE BB Toggle Anchor, Zinc-Plated Steel Channel, Made in US, 3/8″ to 3-5/8″ Grip Range, For 1/4″-20 UNC Fastener Size (Pack of 100)
TOGGLER SNAPTOGGLE BB Toggle Anchor, Zinc-Plated Steel Channel, Made in US, 3/8" to 3-5/8" Grip Range, For 1/4"-20 UNC Fastener Size (Pack of 100)
Want to know more about this product or consider buying?
- Toggle anchor installs behind 3/8″- to 3-5/8″-thick hollow materials including gypsum board, drywall, and concrete block to provide a secure hold from within the mounting material
- Anchor affixes to the wall before adding the bolt and fixture, allowing one-person installation and fixture changes
- Made in USA, and works with 1/4″-20 UNC-threaded metal bolts (sold separately)
- Ultimate tensile strength is 265 lb. in 1/2″ drywall and 1,080 lb. in concrete block with a 1/4″-20 UNC bolt
- Use one-fourth or less of listed maximum values for safe working loads (as required by local regulations)
Share This Product, Choose Your Platform!